Friday, May 29, 2009

Where we are now...not where we were before

So I've been upstairs in the training room for the majority of the days this week and next week also. While I've been up there, the guys down below have been working hard to get some components installed in the wings and get the wings installed. Meanwhile, David Marwa has been doing avionics installations, including beacon, antenna, etc. It's really starting to look good, like a completed aircraft again. I came down today during lunch break and here is what I found...


Isaac Kamau (who is in my class) working on the Caravan engine change. Notice the tail of the Caravan is where N4790U used to sit.

And actually, there are some parts of a floatplane there, too.

So 90U has been moved over into the paint booth...actually, it just never moved once the blue stripes were painted. They have one wing on in this picture.

Not exactly the best work environment, but there's not really much other choice. We bear with the cramped workspace until the hangar in front of us clears up a bit.
Thanks to the guys who have been laboring hard while I have been sitting on my rump learning about how to maintain a King Air 200. You guys have really been doing well. Thanks.

No comments: