Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Past week...

Sorry I haven't posted for the last week or so...things have been busy. All last week I was in PT6A training class with some of my peers, which was a lot of fun. I've done a lot of work in the past on PT6s, but it was nice to have the formal training to either confirm what I was taught, or to help me understand something that I wasn't too sure about. I really enjoyed it, even though sometimes it was hard staying awake in class. :) Since I left seminary last December, this has been the longest stretch in my life where I haven't been in school. Crazy.

Anyway, the guys carried on work on 7DG while we were in class, and this week, I'm back on the floor, so more pictures will come. Below are a couple pictures from last week.


Here's the PT6 that we worked on for the class.
Adamson and Isaac concentrating in PT6 class.


One afternoon I peeped out the window down at 7DG, and caught the guys putting the prop on.

No comments: