Friday, February 27, 2009

Project what?

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of N4790U. There has been a lot of maintenance going on in the hangar, so we haven't been working on the project. Nate Killoren has been doing an annual inspection on N342EA, Caleb has been helping with fleet maintenance and doing magneto overhauls (don't feel sorry for him), and I've been working on N208EA helping with the Phase 9 inspection. All the Kenyan guys are also helping with all those, so 90U is sitting in the corner looking lonely. Sigh...

On a side note related to fleet maintenance, we had a Cessna 208B lose half of a power turbine wheel blade the other day on climbout. Luckily, it only nicked 5 other blades on the way out of the exhaust. The pilot was able to safely bring the plane back to Wilson Airport and AIM AIR. Praise the Lord for safety!!

I will update as soon as I'm back on the project. I have a few pictures I might get online soon.

Nate

No comments: