Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DC-3 maintenance

 Wow, things have been busy here in the AIM Air hangar!  I apologize for the lack of blogging over the past couple months.  We have really stayed pretty busy and I just haven't had the chances to take the pictures and document like I have in the past.  However, during a few of the projects, I have been able to get some pictures.  I will try to do better in the future.  Meanwhile, here's a few pictures from the DC-3.  We did just do a Phase inspection on it this past week, but I don't really have any good pictures from that.  Like I said...we were busy!  

 We took off the old props on the DC-3 and installed a new pair.  I don't have any finished pictures, but here is Paul, Caleb, and Joe (L to R) getting one of the new props ready to install.  Well, I think Joe is just goofing off!

 Here's the 3 in the doorway without any props.  You can see by the date how long it's been since I posted anything on here.  

 I caught Joe under the instrument panel in the DC-3 one day trying to get an instrument out.  

I'm not quite sure how that's easier than getting it through the nose cone.  Oh, well. 

No comments: