Monday, February 14, 2011

DC-3 maintenance

This past week, we worked on the DC-3 to get a phase inspection completed on time.  It was a fun experience working on the 3, as I haven't really had too many opportunities to do so.  
 
 It really does take up the whole hangar doorway.  Once it's in, nothing goes in or out. 

 I got to spend a little bit of time up on top doing inspection of the skin and antennae.

Me and Pete posing on top of the 3.  
 Me and Pete again.  

The guys took up the floor and did some cleaning and detailed inspection of the structure under the floor.  Its a heck of a floor to have to remove and install.  Good thing we don't have to do it very often.  

This is where I spent some of my time...in the tailcome, cleaning and doing some inspection.  And yes, that is the potty.  

And yes, that's me sitting on the potty doing some work. 

1 comment:

Breanna said...

That last pic is going in the next calendar ;)