Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not too much...but not nothing!

As I have mentioned, I have been continuing with King Air 200 training this past week. We have completed the course and I will once again be working in the shop this week...however, on a different aircraft than 90U. I will be installing the new LEES exhaust on 5Y-LMB along with the new JPI engine moniter system.

Jerry Hurd and Paul Omuro will continue working on 90U, and I will help as I can. Pray for the team that we will keep working hard to get this project to completion soon. Also pray for Nate Killoren as he is studying for his pilot license conversion test. It is a very difficult test and he hopes to pass on this try. You can keep up with his progress here.

Most of the work done this past week was internal to the wings, so you would never see it except from 6 inches away. There was progress and continues to be, so keep us in your prayers and keep watching for updates!








No comments: